DRESS HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The Contract of Hire form must be signed and adhered to which states:
1. A non-refundable deposit of ten pounds will be requested on booking the item, this will be taken off the balance when you collect and pay for the item. If a cancellation is made within 48hours a cancellation fee will be charged.
2. Goods are the sole responsibility of the hirer when hired from Cinderella’s lifestyle.
Items are hired on the understanding that they are returned on the date due back undamaged.
If the goods are damaged you will forfeit all or part of the deposit to pay for any repairs.
3. Overdue hires will be charged at the rate of one third of the hire price for every day late, unless contact has been made and an agreement settled with Cinderella’s lifestyle.
4. In the event of goods not being returned within 14 days of the date due for return, the customer shall be liable to Cinderella’s Lifestyle for the value thereof at the current selling price as at the date of hire.
5. Cinderella’s Lifestyle will not be responsible if by any reason beyond their control any article is not available for hire.
6. Cinderella’s Lifestyle shall not be liable for any injuries caused by or from any of the items hire.
Do not spray perfume on the dress, only use stainless deodorants. Be careful wearing bracelets and carrying evening bags in case of snagging the fabric. Be very careful wearing stiletto heels if the dress is quite long.
DAMAGES (IN MORE DETAIL)
If goods are damaged whilst in your care and can be repaired to an acceptable standard, then we will charge you for the repair, for example the dress is ripped or can note be repaired to a satisfactory re usable standard then your damages deposit will be forfeited. Damages forfeiting all of the damage deposit are very rare and each case will be individually accessed.
SMOKING IS NOT ADVISED AROUND THE DRESSES AS THE FABRIC COULD BE HIGHLY FLAMABLE
OUR HIRE POLICY
A HIRE CONTRACT is filled out and requires your signature once your have selected the item you wish to hire.
THE REFUNDABLE DAMAGES DEPOSIT SYSTEM
Prior to the Hire item/s being released to you a refundable damages deposit of £50.00 is required. IMPORTANT: Payment for the Refundable Damages Deposit should be cash or cheque with your valid cheque guarantee card. A member of staff must see your cheque guarantee card. Cheque is only accepted up to the limit stated on your cheque guarantee card. Hire Items will not be released until the damages deposit is paid. Hire item/s are collected the day before your function and returned the day after you function (except Sundays) unless an agreement has been made with Cinderella’s Lifestyle. Please speak to a member of staff should you require a longer hire period. This may incur an additional charge.